Friday, February 4, 2011

Congratulations to the Made to Crave Winners!

This is so exciting. I just drew five names from my list of folks following this blog. Each one of you will be receiving a copy of Made to Crave, the New York Times Bestselling latest book by my good friend, Lysa TerKeurst!

And the winners are (please perform a drum roll on your desk or just in your head, whatev!)

M.Mobeck
Carrie
Melody
Jenni4Kids
MarLo

(I'll just need each of you to email me at jill@wcicfm.org with your mailing address and I'll get the book out to you!)
Yeah! (Music, applause, confetti!)

And, don't forget, whether you won the book or not...you're invited to a cyber book study to help us toward our goal of FABULOUS. Beginning February 21, it's Made to Crave Mondays right here! I'll post my answers to the discussion questions for chapter one and you can do the same (or just respond to something someone else wrote). Can't wait!!!

In the meantime, have a FABULOUS and warm weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment