Sunday, November 14, 2010

Becoming FABULOUS with a few friends!

Hello! How goes it in YOUR journey toward becoming FABULOUS? Honestly, I'm having my up days and my down days. This weekend has seen me down and out a little due to a fibromyalgia flare-up. Resting and avoiding junk food seems to helping a little bit. And, the patience of my overly sweet hubby man! ;)

One thing I'm realizing in big ways these days is that an important part of this journey is learning to Open Yourself Up to Your Friends! When I let down my walls and really confide in my friends I find my heart freeing itself of anger, bitterness, and frustration. I always wonder why I didn't open up sooner. Can you relate?

Well, I'm hoping to do a little Opening Up tomorrow morning as I have the awesome opportunity to spend some time with some new girlfriends at First United Methodist Church in downtown Peoria. I'm SO looking forward to meeting everyone and talking about that journey to become FABULOUS! It's tomorrow morning at 9:15, so if you think of it, could you send up a quick prayer for God to be over all the preparations on their side and mine and to use the opportunity to do His will, and not mine?! Thanks and have a great, or rather a FABULOUS, rest of your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. What an inspirational session! Thanks, Jill, for sharing your story with us. As a forty something mother of 2 tiny children, I need all the encouragement I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, Daisy! I really enjoyed spending time with you ladies at First United Methodist! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete