Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Little Things That Aren't So Little

Jeremy and I are celebrating the little things in life that can make us so happy today on Doing Life with the Traceys. Please join us after 3pm on 91.5 WCIC or at http://www.wcicfm.org/. Or, you can leave a post here with a little thing that means a lot to you.

Isn't it funny how a little thing to someone else can be a BIG thing for us? For example, a little thing that's not so little to me is the progress I'm making in this training for the 10K in September. I ran a 5K today in 38 minutes - my fastest time ever by almost 2 minutes. I know it's still about a 12:22 pace, most folks can go WAY faster, but my pace in the Jingle Bell run back in December was 12:48 or so. Little thing? NOT. TO. ME. :)

Thank you, Jesus, for the little wins along the way as I travel this long road with You!

What little thing is makin' you happy on your journey to healthy right now? Let me know so I can cheer you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment