Thursday, May 19, 2011

The winner of Made to Crave and an Update!

Good Morning! First I want to thank my big girl and new preschool graduate, Alyssa, for helping me with the drawing for the free copy of Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst!

And, the winner is...Katie Meskimen! Katie posted about the new thing she's going to try this summer. Here's what she said: I'm going to learn how to be a better blogger so I can get more followers and help other people. That's a great goal, Katie. You'll have to let us know how it goes. In the meantime, let me know your mailing address. Email it to me at jill@wcicfm.org. Congrats! And, thanks to everyone who posted about that New Thing you're going to learn or try. Let's do it...together!

Now for an UPDATE!! As of this morning, I'm down 10.4 pounds! Woo Hoo! I also completed my 10K training for the day and am ready to take on the world! Well, at least my little part of it. 

What's the good news on your end of things? Leave a comment with your UPDATE! Can't wait to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! Jill I just emailed you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it, Katie. It will go out soon, my friend. Congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill Just letting you know I got the Made To Crave Book in the mail today.

    ReplyDelete