Wednesday, June 8, 2011

There's a first for everything...apparently!

I guess I really had thought that, since I started going gray at 18, somehow I was going to get out of the whole wrinkle thing. WRONG! Over the weekend, guess what I found? Yep, the first wrinkle. It's kind of significant in a woman's life, don't you think? That first wrinkle. I even toyed around with the idea of naming it in order to give a proper amount of ceremony to this momentous occasion. But, I couldn't come up with a name that quite captured everything I feel about this new find. So, if you have ideas, I'd love to hear them!

In the meantime, I found this short video with ideas on how to not age yourself by making common make-up mistakes. Maybe you'll find it as helpful as I did. It's amazing how a simple change in application technique can make such a HUGE difference. Check it out...




Happy aging, my FABULOUS friend.

What's your favorite tip for looking younger without spending a lot of time or money?

No comments:

Post a Comment