Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Things are at a standstill...

FRUSTRATION
OK, friends. I can't think of many things more frustrating than getting stuck in standstill traffic...but standstill weight loss has to be one of them! I'm still very proud of myself for sticking to the eating plan over my getaway weekend, but things seem to be at a plateau right now.

I probably need to eat fewer Lara bars and less nuts. Maybe concentrating more on the lean meats, fruits, and veggies is the best way to go. Hmm...will make some adjustments and see if there is a difference. Also, I need to get back to a consistent workout routine. Mental note - talk to Katie about meeting tomorrow morning at the gym.

This really is a daily, ongoing, continual, everlasting process isn't it? You can't do well one day or even one weekend at a gourmet Bed and Breakfast and feel like the job is done. Truly, it will never be done. So, my thought process needs to change completely.

Huh...kind of reminds me of a spot in the Bible - Don't be like the people of this world, but let God change the way you think. Then you will know how to do everything that is good and pleasing to him. ~ Rom 12:2 (CEV)

Well, I'd better go...my recording session with Lysa TerKeurst for the next volume of one-minute radio programs is beginning...um...NOW! :) Talk to you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment