Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Weekends Seem to be Tougher...

Hello, FABULOUS friend! Just checking in to say things are still going well. In fact, without sharing TMI, things seem to be MOVING really well, if you know what I mean. I guess my body's cleaning out the old junk I was putting in it before last week? Who knows. (Sorry if that's too much of a mental picture! Let's move on.) So, anyway, it's going OK so far. But, Saturday seems to be a lot tougher than Monday through Friday. There's something about the weekend that says, "Let loose, have fun, eat what ya want!" Been there? Well, I'm praying for strength and sticking to the plan but it would be SO easy to ask my hubby and daughter if they want to go for a cheeseburger, fries, and ice cream at the Spotted Cow right about now. AAAAH! Please pray if you have a moment. And, let me know how I can pray for you. We absolutely CANNOT do this thing alone. In the meantime, I'd better go make myself a salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment